7.30.2026

Harm's Way - Amongst the Rust


I just found out something today.

First of all, I know this music is a little jarring. I want to talk more about this music in another post.

Anyway, Harm's Way were a band that I listened to when I was a teenager. This record came out when I was 16. I think I really enjoyed this time of my life, being part of the hardcore community and going to shows. But I have since distanced from it and if you know me, I frequent electronic music shows and I don't really listen to this genre anymore. But that is not to say that I dislike it. I do cherish all the music I've enjoyed in my life. 

Today, I found out that the guitarist from this band, Bo, has passed away several months ago (this year). I don't follow bands and band members so that is why I most likely didn't know when it happened. But man, it's so devastating. This is such a blow to the hardcore community and I can't believe that I'm just learning about this now. RIP.